Followers

Sunday, 1 October 2017

Challenge 29 Winner and Design Team favourites

Hi everyone sorry for taking some time in announcing the winner and the design team favourites for Challenge 29.

Here they are


DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 3 - Kym
No 5 - Carole J
No 20 - Alex
No 28 - Anette Staplyton
No 50 - Aunty sues craft cavern

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge.
Top 3 badge

WINNER
( No prize given just for fun)


Congratulations please take your winners badge.
Winners Badge

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh my - I've just got myself in a muddle and had to delete my comments as they didn't make any sense!!! Just wanted to say a big thank you for choosing my card as one of the DT favourites. I'm absolutely delighted! Congrats to the other winners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me as one of the winners, very happy to see my card here
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card in your top faves sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my entry as DT Favourite. I am so thrilled.

    ReplyDelete